- Access Excellence, and the Graphics Gallery from the National Health Museum
- BioLib - a collection of historic and modern biology books (full text).
- BioTeach - main resources journal
- BioTech Life Sciences Resources and Reference Tools - a hybrid biology/chemistry educational resource and research tool on the World Wide Web.
- Cellnucleus.com - a portal for the field of nuclear organization and higher-order chromatin structure. Here you will find teaching materials for lectures, study materials for students, and advanced research material for professionals.
- Dolan DNA Learnig Center including DNA from the Beginning
- three main sections (Cassical Genetics, Molecules of Genetics, Genetic Organization and Control
- each chapter has concept, animation, photo gallery, audio/video, biography, problems and links at the bottom of the chapter.
- "Exploring Our Molecular Selves", Educational Resources from the National Human Genome Research Institute (NHGRI)
- Genetics Education Center - from the University of Kansas Medical Center
- Medical Biochemistry Page
- NCBIs Books Database (full text)
- Online Biology Book
- UofU Genetic-Science-Learning-Center for a hands-on
- The Basics and
What is DNA? What are chromosomes? What are cells made of? Find answers to these and other questions.
- Genetic Disorder
What are genetic disorders and how are they caused? What do genetic counselors do?
- The Biotechniques
Belly up to our interactive lab bench and practice basic molecular biology techniques.
- DO Try This At
Hands-on activities for home or the classroom.
- Gene Therapy:
Can we curediseases by fixing faulty genes? See how gene therapy works, examine its possible uses and consider some of the major obstacles to success.
- Cloning in Focus
What's the real story with cloning? Find out how it's done, examine potential uses for cloning technologies and explore the related ethical, legal and social issues.
- Stem Cells in
Stem cells are the body's main building blocks. Explore the biology of stem cells, their potential uses in medicine and some of the challenges facing stem cell research.
- The Basics and Beyond
Search engines & Dictionaries
- @Genetics -Genetics and moleculat biology internet
- @Life - Internet health finder
- BioHunt -
Expasy & Health on the Net
- free information from a trusted source.
- Sciencenetlinks - the resource index can be accessed over scientific categories like The Nature of Science, The Nature of Mathematics, The Human Organism or Habits of Mind, and by different educational levels. ScienceNetLinks is partner of American Association of the Advancement of Science and MarcoPolo Education)
- Virtuelle Fachbibliothk BIOLOGIE (try a search for "teach" -ing resources only for Internetresources: ~80 hits)
- Yahoo! Directories
- Your Dictionary - Biology
- Biology Dictionaries
- Umfangreiche Sammlung von Glossaren und Lexika
- Biologie-Lexika Online (viel deutsches)